Driver Qualification Area Map
Steelman Independent Contractors and drivers must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum age: 23 years old
- Minimum of 2-years verifiable over-the-road experience
- Minimum of 1-year verifiable flatbed experience
- Maximum of three (3) moving violations in the immediate preceding two (2) years
- No DUI/DWI in the preceding five (5) years; none in a commercial vehicle
- No DOT Recordable Preventable accidents in the preceding 12 months
- Drivers must live and/or take home-time within the highlighted area (Picture of US map with described area highlighted in green)
- The green is the preferred area, drivers can expect to be to or through the house every 10 to 14 days or so.
- The yellow are is the possible area, drivers would only get to or through the house every 3 – 4 weeks.
- The red area is not possible.